[USS Vanguard] Fw: [gf_co] Fleet Wide Joint Mission - Proposal

  • From: "andywoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 09:53:38 -0500

I'm forwarding the following from the Gamma Fleet Cmdr.

[For our new players: Gamma Fleet is the fleet association to which Vanguard
belongs. We haven't taken part in any activities with them recently--there have
been some structural changes to Gamma Fleet and (Alexa, help me here) I THINK
they haven't run a fleet-wide mission or conducted any fleet-wide activities in
a while.]

I'm intrigued by the idea, but I'd like more explanation as to what's expected
of the Vanguard, a view I'm going to express to the CO in my response.

Any thoughts?