[USS Vanguard] First Person

  • From: Alexander Keenan <alexander.keenan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 13:39:12 +0100 (BST)

Lt.Sam McCaw
During "Boo" etc

ooc: Of Hiking in the Lake district, back Friday, heres a post for y'all,
though I'd try something different, let me know I you like the idea :)

What does she mean "Are you still here?" where else would I be? Damm computer
core. Oh. Now I get it. It's 2000 hours, I suppose I should get something to

"Good night Lt.Armitage"

Hmmm I steak tonight I think, hope the replicator has stopped playing up. I
dont fancy another cup of cheese flavoured Raktejino.

"Excuse me."

Ok, here we go.

"Light's. Computer, replicate me meal seven please."

Should I put some jazz on? No, best not live the cliche too thoroughly.

This is good, you can hardly tell its replicated.

I wonder what Qbed is up to. I cant beleive she hasnt come to see me for so
long. I though that self destruct sequence would have caught her eye at least.

It's not what it's cracked up to be this dating an omnipotent being lark. heh.
I wonder if she still gives a damm.

Bed or hoverboard?

Bed. Am I slowing down? I'll go to the holodeck in the morning...