[USS Vanguard] Re: Distant Journey

  • From: "Peter-Jan Hanekamp" <pjhanekamp@xxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 23:04:54 +0200

Highwaij
Longlands Village Tavern
Following " Distant Journey "

Highwaij and a group of friends arrived at the Tavern at the break of dawn
when they saw some one move inside the tavern.
" Move out I'll see you later" Highwaij said to the others as they moved in
the village or inside the woods.

Highwaij got of his horse as he entered the tavern.
" Can I help you" he said to the man whoom seemed to be looking for
something

Highwaij looked at Dominick de Santos as he raised his knive at him

"Whom are you, that you raise a knive at me" de Santos said

" Just a passing musician, I've been traveling for day's when I noticed the
tavern" Highwaij said
 "can I help you with anything? After I had some breakfast."

Highwaij looked at the man in front of him as he put his knive away.
whom is that he thought by himself and why dooes he look that frightened.
what does he want or is he going to do.

http://www.tfd.nl

USS Vanguard: http://vanguard.iwarp.com
_Free_Lists: //www.freelists.org