[USS Vanguard] Dinner

  • From: "Peter-Jan Hanekamp" <p.hanekamp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 09:03:18 +0200

 Lt. Highwaij
 Klingon planet
 After: Letter to She'Ra

> She'ra looked into the house and noticed that the loud
> Klingons that were there earlier were now gone so she
> turned to Highwaij.
>
> She'ra: Stay for dinner?

Highwaij looked at her "Yes, thank you"

"Follow me" She'ra said she has a misteriously smille on her face

A few moments later they all set down at for dinner,
as She'ra brought in the dinner, Highwaij notised that she had brought on
traditional Klingon food, the She'ra looked at Highwaij "Hope you like it"

"I don't know how you did this but she's happy again. Or we whouldn't be
eating this" Je'ka said
softly

"So how long will you be staying" Jay asked

"Well, just before dinner I got a call to report back to the Vanguard in 2
day's" Highwaij said,
"At the same time the training/convention should be finished." Highwaij
stopped talking to eat a little
he didn't mention that She'ra whould join him, it was up to her to tell her
family

They all said nothing for a whille, they started to eat drink and laugh

Lt. Highwaij
Communications Officer
USS Vanguard

USS Vanguard: http://vanguard.iwarp.com