[USS Vanguard] Dinner

  • From: "Jonathon Bremmer" <parasynthesis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Vanguard" <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 22:27:15 +0100

Lt. Cmdr. Jaav E'thexx
Ship's Counselor
USS Vanguard
Jaav wiped his mouth with his napkin before folding gently and tossing it onto
the plate on the table in front of him.

"That was delicious," He said leaning back in his chair feeling satisfied.

Zena smiled, stood up and moved over to Jaav pecking him on the cheek.

"I'm glad you liked it, it was a recipe created by my previous host Urie, I
programmed the recipe myself with one or two of my own 'modifications'."  Zena
picked up the plates and took them over to the replicator punching in the
control code to begin the resequencing of the matter and energy back to the
ship's reserve.

"Well whoever's recipe it was, it was fantastic.  Maybe you ought to discuss a
transfer to Event Horizon.  I'm sure Des would be thrilled to have you there!"

Zena giggled,

"Well I appreciate the compliment, but I'm not quite ready to hand in the towel
on my research career just yet!"  Zena stood and hugged Jaav from behind while
he was sat down.  This time he arched his neck and pecked her on the cheek.

"Although speaking of Event Horizon, I hear some of the senior crew are
congregating down there this evening.  Now things have calmed down it might be
an idea for us to show our faces," Zena took Jaav's hands and pulled him to his

"Maybe your right,"  Jaav said as he brushed Zena's hair from her eye, "If we
don't put in an appearance rumours may start to fly!".

Zena giggled, she slipped her arm through Jaav's and gestured towards the door.
 The two strolled out onto the corridor and made there way down to the Event
Horizon lounge.

This email was sent by Jonathon Bremmer

Main Email/MSN Messenger: j.bremmer@xxxxxxxxxx
Academic Email: j.p.bremmer@xxxxxxxxx