[USS Vanguard] Re: Diamonds are forever

  • From: lela chambers <ensignkhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 08:22:58 -0800 (PST)

Mandrake:  We steal it Mr. E'thexx.

She'ra looked in the direction of Cynan but then
remembered that he was *invisible* she shook her head.

She'ra: Is that the only alternative? I mean I'm all
up for the adventure but in this time period something
could really go wrong.
Drakwater: Right now it is. If you have a better idea,
I'm all ears.
Highwaij: We are all aware of the risk, I'm sure Lt.
but this is something that we have to do in order to
get back to the vanguard. Don't worry she'ra, it will
be quick and efficient.
She'ra: Yeah, where have I heard that before?
Cynan: what?
She'ra: That's what they said about coming here,
remember? Now I'm stuck in a weird timeline and I'm
talking to an invisible man.

She'ra took a deep breathe and let it our slowly. She
then turned to E'thexx then to Darkwater, then to
Highwaij and nodded.

She'ra: Let's do it.
Highwaij: Right. As they say in this time peroid, a
diamod is a girl's bestfriend I guess they were wrong.
She'ra: Whoever made that load of crap up needs their
eyes cut out and shove down their throats!

Everything went quiet and she'ra looked up. She hadn't
relized that she had said that out loud. She could
hear Cynan chuckling and she wished to high heaven
that she could see him. Just to strangle him.

Lt. (jg) She'ra Khan
Exo-biologist
USS VANGUARD

=====