[USS Vanguard] Caught in the act.

  • From: "Alexa Bauer" <bykovbauer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 21:50:25 -0600

Xristha awoke, strapped to a chair and alone. She pushed her mind out to the
darkness and found nothing. Her mind still buzzed from the drugs and

She was barely able to move and the taut wire rope was severing through
layers of skin, causing blood to trickle down her wrist and onto her
fingertips, landing on the floor.

Renir was not around. She was glad to be alone, yet scared because she could
not hold onto consciousness. She slipped in and out, her head nodding and
straining her neck.

By this time the others would have found a trail to find her. She wasn't
sure how but she trusted her fellow officers.

OOC: Help I am stumped on creativity. I am drained.

Alexa Bauer (Bykov)

Xristha Droin