[USS Vanguard] Boo to Help

  • From: "Mark" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 19:00:41 +0100

Lt. Cmd. Cynan Mandrake.
USS Vanguard; Event Horizon.
During "Not Much Tourism on Luna City" (Craig Kavan).

Subject: Boo to Help.

[Event Horizon]
"It's not in my nature" he said with a smile. "So what are you reading?" he
continued lifting up the book and peering underneath at the cover.

"You know I was actually hoping that you could help me with something."

"Oh?" she asked exquisitely.

"Well you are the head of Stellar Cartographer, are you not?"

"So. What's your point?" she said getting slightly agitated.

"I'd like a list of all the M-class planets that you'd come across if you
started from Earth and headed off in this trajectory" he said as he placed
an isolinear chip on the table and pushed it across the table.

"I will see what I can do" she replied picking up the small piece of plastic
(?) and looking at. "Is there anything else?" she said raising her eyebrow.

"Well actually.. I hear you have studied several of the arts? Fancy a
sparing partner" he said grinning.

Just then Chief Petty Officer Craig Kavan entered with the lovely Ms. Ceelak