[USS Vanguard] Re: Boo.

  • From: Lady Vanguard <vanguardwatcher@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 11:55:16 -0400 (EDT)

Title: Boo [pt 2]
MJ Valentine

[Event Horizon]
He'd noticed her come in, yet didn't say hello. He'd watched her sit
down, yet didn't make a sound. He just sat there watching, protected by the
shadow of the corner that is was in.
"So what are you reading?" he called out, "Is it anything interesting?
I was never a big reading myself, but perhaps I could make an exception?" he
finished moving forward into the light and stared into MJs eyes from acrossthe
room.

MJ jerked up causing the book to fly out of one hand and the cup she was
gripping craked because she was holding it too tight. She looked up wanting to
strangle who it was that snuck up on her like that.

"Mister Mandrake," she spat, "You always sneak up on people like that? That
could get you killed you know," she said. She took a deep breath and picked up
her book and looked down at her hand. Little specks of blood was now showing,
"Damn," she muttered as she pried the glass mug out, what was left of it, of
her hand and examined her hand, "damn," she said again.

[tag mandrake]

Maria-Jana "MJ" Valentine
Chief Cartographer
USS Vanguard