[USS Vanguard] Aftermath.

  • From: "Cynan" <kuhnahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "USS Vanguard" <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 17:52:41 -0000

Lt. Cmd. Cynan Mandrake.
USS Vanguard; Event Horizon.
During "Filler - a post about a wall...yes, a wall" (Alexa).

Subject: Aftermath.

[USS Vanguard; Event Horizon]
  Since he had walked in to Event Horizon this morning, he had
  ordered a glass of scotch and had been clutching it in his hand and
  staring into the bottom, gently swirling the liquid round and round
  for the last 30 minutes.

  It had been a while since he had drank anything with a kick to it
  and he was trying to resist the urge (men can ya know *wink*), but
  the events preceding today were just too astronomical.

  To think. The whole of the federation could have come crashing
  down. All thanks to a near undetectable parasite that had
  infiltrated their ranks. A parasite that had tried twice before.
  Once in their time, and eons ago in Earths past. It was almost like
  a dream - perhaps it was (the crew could have been contaminated
  with an microscopic group hallucinogen and we all just imagined the
  group mission?) but still..

  He lifted the glass to his lips and tilted his head. The glass
  raised but was snatched away.

  "That's not the answer. Thought you quit anyway.", <insert -
   anyone?> said.

[To Be Continued...]

OoC: Ooo. Good time to continue what we started before Jonathon. Feel
     free to kick us off if you like... or anyone else.