[USS Vanguard] A game

  • From: lela chambers <ensignkhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 10:25:52 -0700 (PDT)

Fraustration pulled She'ra out of her Quarters. She
was angry and frankly, she had no ideas why she was.
She entered the mess hall and looked around. She saw
Highwaj and the rest enjoying a game of cards but Cyan
was no where to be seen.  She grabbed a drink from the
counter and walked over to them.

She'ra: Hey guys.
Highwaj: Ensign..I mean Lt. (jg) sorry. Next time I'll
get it right I promise.

She'ra lauhed.

She'ra: Don't worry, Half the crew still call me
ensign, you're not the only one. Mind if I sit here?
Highwaj: Not at all.
She'ra: Have you seen Lt. Mandrake after the mission?
Highwaj: As a matter of fact..... No.
She'ra: That's weird.. It's probably nothing to worry
about. I'm probably just over-reacting. What are you

Lt. (jg) She'ra Khan

Image by FlamingText.com