[USS Vanguard] Re: A different Romulan

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 07:17:35 -0800 (PST)

Just a point to clear up:

The "Kazon"--last seen in Voyager's...third season? Some of you more
hardcore fans could probably tell me :)--were only mentioned from my
keyboard to Soman's mouth as an extreme example of how things could go
wrong i.e. a Gamma Quadrant alien species (of whom Starfleet is now
aware, surely) suddenly showing up and attacking.

And, for all intents and purposes, I WISH THE STAR TREK WRITERS DID NOT
EVER CONCEIVE OF THE KAZON AND SHOULD HAVE THE DECENCY TO LET US ALL
FORGET THAT THE KAZON EVER, *EVER* EXISTED. [End of morning rant. Can
you tell I just drank a Mountain Dew at work? And before 9:30 am, too.]

If this is Chen'ki's sarcastic response (and we could look at it that
way) to Soman's orders, that's fine. If not, the "enemy" we should be
alert for would be the Vorgon.

Otherwise, let me commend you on what I think is a fantastic post. You
captured Chen'ki's essence extremely well; the magnetic couplings
inside the trilithium torpedoes and the first-alert sensor probes
outside Vanguard are a small stroke of genius. I enjoy details like
that. Well done!

Best,

Andy Ho

> Chen'ki walk in and handed Sam a PADD. "I have an idea
> to keep the Kazon away. This is a blueprint I would
> like to call the Thirdeye. It is one of are probes
> remotaled. It has a clocking ability. I suggest to
> send tree of this out around the Vanguard to look out
> for the Kazon."
>
> Dell "Um....Thanks." (Has Chen'ki walk out he thought
> to himself; I seance a difference in him.
>
> Chen'ki now was walking down the hallway tords the
> lounge. "Man,Why am I acting so weird. It is just not
> me.

> Find a job, post your resume.
> http://careers.yahoo.com
Find a job, post your resume.