[USS Vanguard] Re: A cure for every sickness

  • From: "Peter-Jan Hanekamp" <p.hanekamp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 20:27:15 +0200

Lt. Highwaij
USS Vanguard - Engineering
Following "Everywhere I look............."

"If it was fighting an injection, we can conclude it stilll is" Highwaij
said "We have to shut down all systems to clean it, including the main power

"Are you sure" Soman asked

"It's the only way, we shut down all systems and have it all start clean,
from them ain memory core, that one should be protected." Highwaij explained

"What whould mean that for us" Zena asked

"We loose gravite, and air" Xrista replayed

"We will have to get to the other part of engineering to do it" Highwaij

Lt. Highwaij
Chief Communications Officer
USS Vanguard

* Sorry ti's short, but I'm bussy