[USS Vanguard] A couple of things.

  • From: "Soman Drath" <karma_tsunami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 23:31:53 -0400

 Hey bud.
1st, I loved your recent post, Especially after I've been re-reading some of
the old stuff before I send it over to you.  Great, Great stuff.  I have a
couple of items. I'd like to bring up.

1st, Have you tried looking up any of our characters on Google?  I was trying
to find Des' page that she had up a while back.  Well, google kicked back, not
only her bio, but some old posts from her and some with her name in them.  So,
I though, "hmmm, I wonder what will happen if I enter Soman.  Doing this, I
brought up Freelists' and Topica's archieves of the Sim.  Topica has everything
up to the beginning of last year.

2nd, Mr. Mandrakes Message. wow, very good usage of Des.  I am curious as to
her whereabouts.  Have you heard from her?

BTW: here's the Pic for Aliyah Amores-Lopez Fitzgerald
She specified that her character doesn't wear the standard Starfleet uniform,
like Troi in the early TNG years.  So I gave her a smart suit, department
colors shown.  It's approved!
More to come.
---
Kirk: Spock, where the hell is that power you promised me?
Spock: One damn minute Admiral.

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- File: Amores_01_copy.jpg

Vanguard Archives at Freelists: //www.freelists.org/archives/ncv80221