[USS Vanguard] A Taster

  • From: "Alexander Keenan" <alexander.keenan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 09:28:12 +0100

Lt.Sam McCaw
After/During "Gone to dash"
Vanguard Bridge

<snip>

"Mister McCaw, the bridge is yours. Try not to run her into any Borg cubes."

McCaw gave him a "Very funny" look.

</snip>

"You heard him Ms.Valentine... Fly Casual."

Sam resisted the urge to sit in the captains chair, and instead turned his
attention back to the science station. His surprise, the station was already
occupied.

Becky Armitage was rather bewildered. Not only was she on the bridge when
she ought to have been at engineering, but she was dressed like a harlot
from the Moulin Rouge. She looked at Sam in bewilderment, and in all honesty
a slight sense of embarassment; they had not spoken since the discovery of
their 'marriage' on New Vanguard.

"Um... you're dismissed Lt." Sam frowned, and as the extravagantly dressed
engineer made a dash for the turbo lift he had a moment of revelation:

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...

OOC: Couldn't resist a quick post, I'm really looking forward to this
mission. Ree/Andy if you want to contact me for a joint post/catch up go for
alec_keena@xxxxxxxxxxx, or catch me on MSN (I realise you're EST but I'm
online 24/7 here at uni so I should be accesible some time :). I extend the
same invitation to anyone else who fancies a chat or a bit of collaboration.

All the best to y'all

Alec :)
---