[USS Vanguard] Re: A New Start?

  • From: Shera khan <cmdrcage@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 00:42:51 -0500 (EST)

Jazz had sat down in the shared program with her eyes closed and her face
turned up to the dying sun a cool mountain breeze. She took deep breaths to
clear her head. She was about to leave when the helm officer walked in. She had
not had time to talk to him much.

[snip]
There was a cool breeze blowing down from the mountains, across the
valley and onto Cynan's face. He loved it here. Here he was calm and at piece.
Here, in his homeland.
"This is beautiful", Jazz said from behind.

"Yes, yes it is", Cynan replied turning. "I didn't hear you come in."

"I'm sorry I didn't realise the suite was in use."

"It's alright. I don't mind sharing! So anyways, how have you been?
Enjoy your leave?"

[end of snip]

Jazz smiled as she waited for him to answer and slumped down beside him. she
crossed her legs indian style and looked out over the water, "You look like a
man with lots on his mind," she said not looking away from the horizon, "Whats
up?"

Lt. jg Jazz "Rixx" Falcon
Exobiologist

Do you Yahoo!?