[USS Vanguard] Re: A Dragon Slayer, or a Slave Boy?

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 19:49:12 -0700 (PDT)

Mark,

No matter how many times I read that summary, I read it knowing that I
had overlooked a "new" crew member. I can't apologize enough for
omitting Mandrake, but perhaps the new summary will help make up for
that oversight.

BTW, loved the post and the care you put into crafting it. Enjoy your
time off.

Best,

Andy

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/