[ncsc-moths] Re: [tn-moths] New Color Coded Moth Key

  • From: "Jean Obrist" <innisfreehorses@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ncsc-moths" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 13:51:10 -0500

Larry, I love it.  I honestly think it will be a great help for beginners.  And
people like me who still confuse many of the look-alikes, or don't know which
family to start looking for ID.

Just wondering.....  what if others sent species pix to you that you don't have
yet.  Make it even more comprehensive, although what you have is awesome.
Names can be embedded in the pic (like on BAMONA) to give proper credit.

What an enormous task you have accomplished.  Kudos.

Jean Obrist