[ncsc-moths] Re: slug moth

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 16:48:52 -0700 (PDT)

Lance, I had a fair number of  Lithacides fasciola last year and yours doesn't
look like any of those. As a matter of fact, I cant get this to match up with
any slug moths pictured on MPG.

I did a little stretching of your pic to try and get a better idea of what it
might look like from the side. Maybe this will help someone recognize what it
is.

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County