[ncsc-moths] Re: [ncsc-moths] Re: [ncsc-moths] Re: [ncsc-moths] raw pic 9254 – Acronicta afflicta – Afflicted Dagger Moth 6/2/13

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 14:31:33 -0700 (PDT)

In worst case scenarios, I can count the threads in the fabric but the best
thing to do is keep a ruler handy. I've attached one from a couple of nights
ago. I'll take a shot with the ruler in the pic. Usually that's good enough but
if it's a micro and I want an accurate measurement, I'll copy part of the ruler
in Photoshop and line it up with the moth.

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County

http://tinyurl.com/FinishFlagFarmsMoths