[ncsc-moths] Two Sallows last night!

  • From: Lori Owenby <loriowenby@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 10:47:08 -0500

I had a great night for moths last night!  I am still delving through
the rest of my photos but thought I'd go ahead and share these two as
I am reasonably certain of their id's . . . but please feel free to
correct me if I'm wrong!

--
-----
Lori Owenby

"The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to
pursue happiness.  You have to catch it yourself."  ~Benjamin Franklin