[ncsc-moths] Re: Pseudexentera ??

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 07:20:26 -0700 (PDT)

It may or may not match up with what's on the Unidentified Pseudexentera page.
I've taken a lot of photos of Pseudexentera this year and what I'm seeing is
that what I was thinking were many species may be just a few. There's huge
variation but there are enough things in common with many of the specimens to
make me think I'm not seeing a lot of species.

I've collected some and hopefully will get them identified eventually.

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County

http://tinyurl.com/FinishFlagFarmsMoths
http://www.finishflagfarms.com

else been seeing this , 04/03/14 warren County . Thanks,
Paul