[ncsc-moths] Re: Protortodes rufula 10557

  • From: Jackie Nelson <ephemeropterae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 13:26:42 -0400

Bows head in shame.... this species does not even occur here!  Sloppy,
sloppy.  I was ID'ing a lot of moths for a time there, hypomanically jumping
from photo to photo from MPG and BG.  This was before I knew there was a
data tab on BG that sometimes provides geographic info, albeit incomplete.
Anxiously waiting Seabrooke's guide (Petersons) next Spring!   Thanks,
Hugh.  Subtract one moth.

Jackie

--

<")