[ncsc-moths] Re: Mystery micro- id help needed

  • From: Kyle Kittelberger <kkturtledude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 14:38:21 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Ken! I was waiting for your response. I think V. atrifasciella, 6030 is
a good match. In my first pic you can make out the darker red thick band that
crosses the wings (this field mark is lost in the other pic due to the
lighting).

Is there any chance you recognize this either? I think its a Gelechid. I have
another micro, a tort, that I will probably post here soon.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hawk-eagle/9373029813/

Thanks,
Kyle