[ncsc-moths] Re: My location

  • From: "Jean Obrist" <innisfreehorses@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 15:54:43 -0500

Ditto here.  I really didn't start last year until springl.   Lithophanes and
Sallows are a new ballpark for me.
The last two nights were the first time there were lots of moths, including
three Tortricids(?).

One was Agonopteryx pulvipennella.  Attached are pix of the other two.
Also here are two moths I don't know right off the bat.
Thanks for ID help.

Jean Obrist
Cocke Co, TN