[ncsc-moths] Re: Moth Night new web site

  • From: Brian Bockhahn <birdranger248@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 11:06:33 -0500

Thanks Harry, I can't wait to meet everyone.

Looking at July Moth workshop logistics, worried about getting back in time
for Friday night moth nights.  Weather may change this as well.  I'm
leaning towards the first schedule now though it does make for a long
Wednesday.  I've got the guest house and classroom booked.

two proposed schedules

July 24 drive to and arrive at New River State Park guest house.  Set up
sheets and moth that evening and next morning.

July 25 Moth Workshop at New River State Park visitor center from 10-4pm
(with specimens from last night).  Drive to Elk Knob SNA (about an hour
away) for an evening of mothing there, return to the guest house or folks
can opt to camp or get lodging in Boone.

July 26 drive back

OR my original suggestion

July 25 Moth workshop 10-4, return to gues house to moth that night and
next morning.

July 26 check sheets at new river, then drive to Elk Knob for an evening of
mothing, return to guest house, camp or stay in Boone

July 27 drive back

--
Brian Bockhahn
birdranger248@xxxxxxxxx