[ncsc-moths] Re: Moth ID

  • From: "parker backstrom" <dpbackstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 21:01:30 -0500

I should have kept reading through the e-mails.  Upon further consideration
I would agree with Ali on the ID.

Ali, where did you run across the female Alsophilas?  I've read that they,
too, are attacted to light but that'd take a lot of work, getting from
wherever they hang out (I'm guessing they don't gravitate toward peoples'
decks and porches) to a lighted wall.  I'd really like to see one of the
females.

Parker

  _____