[ncsc-moths] Re: Micros last night!

  • From: Harry Wilson <harrywilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 18:46:36 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Lance,
Thank you for this information. As usual, your responses are very helpful to the list.

Harry

From: Harry Wilson <harrywilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ncsc-moths] Micros last night!
To: "NC Moths" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 1:50 PM

In addition to the usual few species that I have been having, I found several micro moths on my sheet. I believe that my photo 5656 might be Eucosma cocana or Shortleaf Pine Cone-borer Moth, 3072. I have not been able to ID 5621 yet, and I have not yet turned my efforts to the noctuid in 5538.

Harry Wilson
Zebulon, NC