[ncsc-moths] Re: Medoc State Park Moth

  • From: "Howard, Tom" <tom.howard@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Paul <pandlscharf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 14:33:20 +0000

Hi Paul,

Neat moth. I have added a record for MEMO. Do you have a higher resolution
photo you can send? If not, I'll use the one you sent.

Thanks,
Tom

On Apr 11, 2012, at 4:59 PM, Paul wrote:

 Brian and I found this guy at Medoc State Park today . It is really a tiny
moth. If I've identified it correctly, this is 2629.Skullcap Skeletonizer Moth,
 Prochoreutis inflatella. I've had one in Warren Cty , so this could possibly
be the first record for Halifax Cty . If I remember correctly Hugh has not seen
any of the moths in this Genus. Paul
<DSC_328715355.JPG>