[ncsc-moths] Re: ID needed

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 19:31:16 -0700 (PDT)

I went through the same thing with these last year. It's funny that you posted
this today because this morning I posted a pic of one in the Facebook mothing
group with this caption:
 "These tiny critters will drive you crazy if you try to ID them, mainly
because they aren't moths! This is a species of Microcaddisfly."

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County

http://tinyurl.com/FinishFlagFarmsMoths