[ncsc-moths] Re: Garella nilotica

  • From: Doug Allen <dougk4ly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 22:21:32 -0500

Thanks Ken,
     Fascinating.  One or two look familiar, but I'm not at home where I
can check my many unids.  Only had 5 species in February, same as January,
but away some of the warmer days.  February was 2 degrees below normal and
colder than January at home- Spartanburg County.
Doug Allen  at Edisto SC on the way to Florida