[ncsc-moths] Re: Even-lined Sallow

  • From: piephofft@xxxxxxx
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 23:01:33 -0500 (EST)

I am pretty sure I have the specimen, same moth as in the photo. It is in the
Reedy Creek Park Nature Center collection. I have staff checking to confirm it
is there, but my personal catalog of photos and collected specimens indicates
it is there. Will confirm as soon as I hear back.

Taylor Piephoff
Charlotte, NC
PiephoffT@xxxxxxx