[ncsc-moths] Re: Even-lined Sallow

  • From: Harry Wilson <harrywilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 16:58:58 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Taylor,

It appears to me that you are right on both counts. I noticed that BugGuide reports the range as "Yukon and British Columbia to Newfoundland, south in the east to Maryland and Kentucky, south in the west to Utah and Oregon (?) - perhaps farther south." Perhaps the Kentucky moths have migrated southeastward.

Harry