[ncsc-moths] Dart question

  • From: Kyle Kittelberger <kkturtledude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Moth List <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 15:01:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hey everyone,

Mothing has been sort of slow over the past week, though things have really
been taking off when it comes to micro moths. I have had some really good
finds, but that is for another email. Last night I found this dart on my sheet.
Has a pretty distinctive pattern, but there are four or so Darts that sort of
resemble this. The best match is Forbe's Dart 10902, and although Snowy Dart
10903, Slippery Dart 10901, and Anicla sullivani 10901.1 (what an interesting
species name...) are similar, I think the pattern for Forbe's Dart fits the
best.

Anyone agree or disagree? Trying to put some life back into this list serve, so
hopefully someone can help me with this identification.

Kyle