[ncsc-moths] Re: Burke county NC moth bio blitz unknowns

  • From: Brian Bockhahn <birdranger248@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 10:55:41 -0400

That was my closest guess too, we had about a dozen and they were all dark
no mottling.  I'll see if Paul has a better photo.  Here are a couple
macros that should be easy but I'm getting down to the poor quality photos!

6344 a faded pale-marked angle maybe
7010 Horned spanworm but the markings don't seem quite right
and a Dart

--
Brian Bockhahn
birdranger248@xxxxxxxxx