[ncsc-moths] Re: 999

  • From: "Harry Wilson" <harrywilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 08:35:07 -0400

Merrill,

That's great! And I thought I was making good progress, just yesterday reaching number 650. Enjoy your well deserved vacation.

Harry

-----Original Message----- From: J. Merrill Lynch
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2012 7:56 AM
To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; tn-moths
Subject: [ncsc-moths] 999

Moth'ers,

I'm very excited to report that today I've reached 999 species for my
yard list! One more to go to hit the holy grail!  I'm reasonably
certain this is 9681.1 Elaphria alapallida (Pale-winged Midget) which
was on my sheet this morning bringing me to #999.  I'm leaving today
for a week's vacation so #1,000 will have to wait just a little bit
longer.

Moth-on!

Merrill Lynch
Echo Valley Farm