[ncsc-moths] Re: 21 species for Dec- need help with unidentified

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 18:51:02 -0800 (PST)

I didn't have time to go through your pics in detail but a couple stood out.

I'm pretty sure the one labeled 1422 is not Homaledra sabalella. No time to
look for what it is right now.
10585 is really 9688 Galgula partita, Wedgling.
The unidentified one is 8733 Caenurgia chloropha, Vetch Looper.

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County

http://tinyurl.com/FinishFlagFarmsMoths