[ncpm] puppets

  • From: "Jenny Gerrans" <jen_gerrans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 14:23:16 +0100

Hey Aejaz,

it's funny you should say that too - cause my friend chris who put the idea
to me - is working on a shadow puppet thing at the moment - and it's bound
tobe amazing - all about globalisation and green stuff.  See you soon...
lovejen x

>From: "Aejaz " >Reply-To: ncpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >To: ncpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [ncpm] Re: Message submitted to 'ncpm' >Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002
20:46:12 +0800 >>>Its funny you should say that. Because I was thinking the
same. >Also, there isn't a real place for puppet theatre in Sheffield at the
moment. There are some good puppeteers around but there is a lack of spaces
for them to practice and perform. >>A. >>--
http://www.graffiti.net >>Powered by Outblaze

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here[1]

--- Links ---
   1 'http://g.msn.com/1HM1ENUK/c156??PI=44363'