[ncpm] ncpm

  • From: "Simon Evans" <simon.evans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 10:14:01 +0100

Very good.

You could add Creative Clusters Ltd. to the list of potential users. We
would have been using the building this year had it been available.

The key issues in my view are:

- ownership and control should be invested in an independent non-profit
structure

- the live events component is critical (entertainment, trade events,
conferences, training)

- any solution needs to be based on a public revenue funding
commitment to cover basic overheads

- development strategy should be steered by the wide CIQ community

I haven't got much time right now but am willing to help if I can be useful.

Simon Evans

        Simon Evans, Creative Clusters Ltd.
        Telephone  +44 (0)114 249 4334
        The Workstation, Paternoster Row, Sheffield S1 2BX
        simon.evans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        http://www.creativeclusters.co.uk