[ncpm] Re: Update on NCPM

  • From: "Martin Manning" <martin.manning@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 12:08:49 -0000

 I have just spoken to Trevor Shaw at Yorkshire Forward who told me that the
YF Board had decided to reject the Matrix proposal as it meant retaining an
interest in the building which is not in the normal course of their
business. They had therefore accepted the SHU proposal and are aiming to do
the deal by end Feb. A holding statement will be issued by SHU today and
their more detailed proposals are likely to emerge after they acquire. I am
sure many of you may already be aware of this. Bad news day!!

Regards

Martin Manning,
Director CIQAgency
National Centre for Popular Music