[ncpm] PRIDE ONLINE

  • From: Celena <celena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'ncpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <ncpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 10:29:30 -0000

CYBERACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi All!,

I've just registered the pride domain, we have now a virtual home at
http://www.prideinsheffield.org.uk  As you can see it is currently deviod
of content - I'll be putting stuff up in the next couple of days and
hopefully our flashy graphics guru will have something to 'brand' it with
next week.

Everyone is welcome to contribute - this is the stuff we need :

Diary (events, meetings)
Action (activities, stunts, campaigns, business plan etc)
Issues/History (Hallam, CIQ etc)
Support (letters from local groups, MP's, the architect, celebs etc)
Memories/vox pops/ideas etc
links (mailing list, fax your MP, etc)
Photos, flyers, pictures of the NCPM/CIQ, activities past and present.

If you want to write something, draw something, make a short video, sound
recordings, or have any photo's, press clippings etc, please email me with
articles and attachments to celena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and we'll get 'em in!

Cheers!

Celena x