[ncpm] Re: BIG MEETING...BIG PRIDE!!!

  • From: "bbopendoor" <bbopendoor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 21:17:14 -0800

Hi Gareth,

Prior to attending the recent public meeting I was extremely angry regarding
the goings on with the NCPM.

I must congrulate you and your collegues in the work you have done so far in
trying to resolve the future of this extremely important building.

Be assurred you have my support and I will do what I can in my own small way
to keep the campaign alive.

Barbara Edwards
Open Door Theatre Co