[ncolug] Re: free remote KDE desktops

  • From: "Mike Bell" <bellyacres@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 23:00:10 -0400

Yesterday after I signed up and got logged in I had several icons to choose
from on the "My account" page.  Today when I log in I get a message saying
the page can't be found.  It does show me as logged in though.

I thought at first it was me p

On 8/25/06, M. Knisely <charon79m@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ken Allen wrote: > Free remote KDE desktops over the internet is available at > http://www.cosmopod.com. This is great! > > Ken Allen > Has anyone been able to get this up and running? I've tried this in the pass and not been able to get it to function.

Mike K.

the Subject field.