[ncolug] Re: Wireless fun

  • From: "M. Knisely" <charon79m@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 08:42:50 -0400

Mike Bell wrote:

I'm a happy camper, almost literally. Outside in the front yard, sitting by the fire, waiting to see the meteor show tonight. What more could a guy ask for? Fresh air, live band at the neighbors party spot, great campfire, and a connection via high speed to the net. Life is grand!

Back to finishing touches on the raid/lvm setup for the main box here. Hopefully I'll have some notes on the setup and how it went later.

Mike
Wow, toss a favorite adult beverage in my hand and my family running around catching some lightning bugs; that's just about my personal heaven.

Mike K.

Subject field.