[ncolug] Re: Topic request

  • From: larry <larry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 21:53:51 -0500

Let me think about that one.

M. Knisely wrote:
Well... I openly invite you to present at a meeting. We would love to hear topic suggestions you would be willing to present.

Or... was it that you were saying we have presenters who are not necessarily experts on a topic but are willing to share?

Mike K.

larry wrote:
I know that was meant as partly humorous, but it also neatly summarizes why I do not attend the meetings any more.

Mike wrote:
Chuck Stickelman wrote:
I would like someone to give a presentation at an upcoming NCOLUG meeting on the IP command. Anyone else interested? Anyone willing and able to provide such a presentation?
ip --help
man ip

What more could you want?  :)

Mike

What no spouse of a writer can ever understand is that a writer is working
when he's staring out the window.

Subject field.