[ncolug] Re: Topic request

  • From: larry <larry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 18:25:37 -0500

I know that was meant as partly humorous, but it also neatly summarizes why I do not attend the meetings any more.

Mike wrote:
Chuck Stickelman wrote:
I would like someone to give a presentation at an upcoming NCOLUG meeting on the IP command. Anyone else interested? Anyone willing and able to provide such a presentation?
ip --help
man ip

What more could you want?  :)

Mike

"Perception is strong and sight weak. In strategy it is important to see distant things as if they were close and to take a distanced view of close things." Miyamoto Musashi (1584-1645)

Subject field.