[ncolug] Re: Thought this was NCOLUG...

  • From: Chuck Stickelman <cstickelman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 23:41:52 -0400

There are posts from may people that fit Mike's description.
I may have been guilty of doing this myself...

I also agree that there should be some discussion about the topic.
Many of us read the same sites, so we may have already read/heard about the topic. But having more information as Mike has suggested would be a nice thing...

I sometimes follow the link, sometimes not. I sometimes follow the link and don't understand why it was posted, other times it's clear.

Chuck

Henry Keultjes wrote:

Mike:

Are you referring to the links *I* post?

Henry

M. Knisely wrote:

It seems like this list has turned into a Digg/Slashdot RSS feed. What are your thoughts on the links you post. Why does it interest you? I am very much interested in participating in discussions concerning FOSS, computer technology, and all the other things... I don't want blind links, I want to get to know my fellow NCOLUG members. While I feel sharing knowledge is important, sharing perspective on that knowledge is vital to a vibrant LUG.

What do you all think?

Mike K.