[ncolug] Re: Test and issue

  • From: Chuck Stickelman <cstickelman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 02:01:37 -0400

The site no longer loads for me.  When I tried the other night, I was
reading e-mail in Evolution and clicked on the link.  That opened a tab
on an iceweasel 5.0 browser, that was already running, and up popped the
website.  What I saw was a fairly stock website.  The page included text
that Ken had recently posted, so I know it was Ken's site.  All of this
was happening on my Debian "wheezy" machine that is fairly up-to-date.

Something's definitely not right...

Chuck

Subject field.