[ncolug] Radius, billing and paypal

  • From: "Ken Allen" <kc8tdw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug <ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 00:13:03 -0400

I have been doing some major googling and I must not be searching on the
right things.  I am trying to find a software system to setup a radius
server and a billing system that will use paypal for payment.  This is going
to be for a WIFI system and I have searched for linux, M$ and systems like
ZyXels radius server.  I would much prefer a linux system that will
authenticate, billing and make sure that billing is up to date when the
access, if not then need to pay more.  I also want to be able to do remote
management of the system and be able to check usage, billing, access and not
authorized access attempts.   After a lot of search thus far the best thing
that I have found is a firmware update for the Linksys WRT54G that does all
of this and has a module for paypal, but I don't have one of those and if I
try and get on, I have to make sure it has enough memory.  Does anyone have
any ideas where I can head or a good search string for the search engines?

Thanks,

Ken