[ncolug] Re: Name and Website

  • From: "M. Knisely" <charon79m@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 15:46:05 -0500

Well, as the BDFL, you're the only one that can organize at the moment...
unless we start over again.

Yeah, I agree.  Unfortunately, it looks like the domain isn't going to be
released by them any time soon.  They've renewed it twice now.

I agree on the name thing.  It would be good if they chose another name.
I've contacted them as well.  I'm interested for two reasons.  First,
because I want to support the formation of more LUGs.  Secondly, this is in
my home area, and my old HS just switched to Ubuntu/Joomla, so they could
use the support.

Mike